Pages

Thursday 20 February 2014

Time flies when you're having fun!

Valentines has been and gone! Hope everyone had a lovely time whatever you did :) I postponed my +Valentines Day 2014 plans to Saturday because valentines day really isn't that big a deal! Although if you have someone you are in love with to spend it with and do something really special then go ahead and make a big deal of it ;) sometimes its a great day to bring back some spark to a comfy relationship.

Anyway so it's Thursday and I am posting about an outfit I wore at the weekend! Time really does fly when you're having fun, this week has whooshed pass! Saturday night was a spontaneous night and I wasn't sure exactly what I'd be doing, so I decided to wear this dress I bought from +H&M recently as it's such a versatile piece. So easy to dress up but also easy to dress down. I ended up going for a few cocktails in a fun bar in central London. I was glad I opted for smart casual! But throw on a sweater and it's easily wearable as a daytime look.

You can check out my ig here :)

In the picture I'm wearing leggings underneath as the dress is quite see-through otherwise. I later decided to swap the leggings for a mini black jersey body-con skirt as I didn't feel that cold after all! I also customised the dress slightly by adding some ruching to create an asymmetric hem, I found it more flattering as it brings the hem in at the bottom to emphasise or create an hour glass shape.



Now these boots are another fave and wardrobe essential, they vamp up any outfit plus they are so comfy!! The details get lost in the full length photo so here are some close ups where you can see the studded detail down the back. I bought these at Christmas in Kwai Fong, Hong Kong, in a small random boutique. I literally stumbled across them and they were the last pair there, it must have been fate ;) If you can't find your perfect pair you can always DIY and make some at home! Check out this blogger The Hollywood Heels on instagram where I picked up the idea! Click here




That's all for now folks! xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment